- Applicants for Ghanaian passports must be Citizens of Ghana by birth, naturalisation, registration, adoption or by any anactment. Documentary evidence must be provided in support of any such claim.
- A Ghanaian passport is the only reliable and universally accepted travel and identification document for Ghanaians who travel abroad.
- Issued to Ghanaian citizens only, a Ghanaian passport reflects the identity of the applicant as determined by documentary evidence of citizenship and documents to support identity.
- Children under the age of 16 years must have an individual passport.
- Four (4) recent 45mm x 35mm passport size photographs
- Proof of Ghanaian citizenship (originals only)
- Documents to support Identity (originals only) such as School Certificate, Driver’s Licence, Employment/Student / Other I.D. Cards.
- Previous Ghanaian passport issued to you
- Processing fee
(Application fees paid are not refundable)